I want to uses free browsing cheat on PC, I need PC free browsing cheat or how can I browse freely using my PC that is PC free browsing settings are among the questions most of our readers usually ask and today we have dedicated this post to help solve this issue so that everyone will keep enjoying free internet browsing irrespective of the platform one wants to use.
In this guide, we are going to show you how to use Hammer VPN Unlimited free browsing on your PC as most people have been asking me how they can configure the Hammer VPN to work on PC (Laptop or Desktop)
Requirements To Use Free Browsing Cheat On PC
Just like I said earlier that I am going to show you Hammer VPN MTN Free Browsing Cheat Settings For PC and for us to achieve that, we are going to need some Applications for that to work for us.
The followings are what you will need:
- Modem/ MTN sim with 0.0kb or airtime
- TunnelGuru PC app which has already been configured to work in Nigeria- Download from here
- Java Runtime – Download from here
How To Set Up Free Browsing Cheat On PC
- After installing your JAVA successfully, connect your Modem to your PC or connect to your Mifi/Wifi with your MTN sim without active data
- Right-click on the Tunnelguru PC app and Run As Administrator
- Change the protocol to AntiDPI-UDP
- Recommended Servers: Singapore & France
- Rport: 80 or 8080
- After putting these settings, then click the Connect button
How To Configure Your PC DNS To Increase Browsing & Download Speed
Firstly open your Control Panel, click on “View Network Status and Task”
> Then click on Active Network
A new window will pop-up, then tap on Properties
Another window will open, Select and tap on “Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPV4)”
Now click on “Use the following DNS server addresses”
In the first box, type: 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11 in the second box.
After you have successfully type your DNS address, simply click OK to continue and that’s it, you can now start enjoying supper speed while browsing and downloading.
Feel free to leave a comment and don’t forget to share this guide on Facebook, WhatsApp, Telegram or any other platform.