Ten GOP House members joined Democrats in voting to impeach President Trump
Its passage marks the first time in the country’s history that a president has been impeached twice in one term.
Multiple Republicans who didn’t vote to impeach said they feel the president’s role in the insurrection — which left five dead, including Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick — warrants repercussions, but took issue with the process and said it would further divide the country.
Here are the 10 GOP members of the House of Representatives who voted to impeach Trump.
1. House Republican Conference Chair Liz CheneyElizabeth (Liz) Lynn CheneyGrowing number of GOP lawmakers say they support impeachment House passes measure calling on Pence to remove Trump Republican Fred Upton says he’ll vote to impeach Trump MORE (Wyo.)
2. Rep. Anthony GonzalezAnthony GonzalezOhio Republican knocks Trump criticism of spending bill: ‘Items he complained about’ are a ‘lie’ or ‘in HIS budget’ House Republicans who didn’t sign onto the Texas lawsuit Cheney, top GOP lawmakers ask Trump campaign for proof of election fraud MORE (Ohio)
3. Rep. Jaime Herrera BeutlerJaime Lynn Herrera BeutlerGrowing number of GOP lawmakers say they support impeachment Kinzinger says he’ll vote to impeach Trump Katko becomes first Republican to say he’ll vote to impeach Trump MORE (Wash.)
4. Rep. John Katko (N.Y.)
5. Rep. Adam Kinzinger (Ill.)
6. Rep. Peter Meijer (Mich.)
7. Rep. Dan Newhouse (Wash.)
8. Rep. Tom Rice (S.C.)
9. Rep. Fred Upton (Mich.)
10. Rep. David ValadaoDavid Goncalves ValadaoTop House Appropriations Republican tests COVID-19 positive Five centrist Democrats oppose Pelosi for Speaker in tight vote The Hill’s Morning Report – Presented by Mastercard – Barr splits with Trump on election; pardon controversy MORE (Calif.)