Viral News

FUNNY: Gas explodes at Big Brother’s kitchen in Cameroon (Watch Video)

A video making the rounds on social media has shown the moment gas exploded at Big Brother’s house in Cameroon.

Gas explodes at Big Brother’s kitchen in Cameroon (Watch Video).  In the video shared, two female housemates could be seen in the kitchen tidying up some things
Gas explodes at Big Brother’s kitchen in Cameroon (Watch Video).

In the video shared, two female housemates could be seen in the kitchen tidying up some things. After a few seconds, one of the girls left the kitchen and suddenly, there was a gas explosion.

Out of fear, the housemates ran out immediately to find the closest escape route. They were spotted in the video scampering for safety after hearing the loud bang.


TO WATCH THE VIDEO TAP HERE AND CLICK "GET STARTED"

However, although the incident seemed really serious, fortunately, no life was lost and no housemate was injured.

Watch the video below;

Do you like Winnaijatv? We count on you! Follow us on Googlenews, And get 1k. Click Here, and Click the Star.
Also Follow us on Facbook, Twitter, Instagram For Give Away.
JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST NEWS UPDATES 247🔥 (CLICK HERE)
Follow Us On Twitter For Free Give Away Daily (CLICK HERE)
Join Our Facebook Group And Get Unlimited Likes On Your Post (CLICK HERE)

Mc Winner

News writer and entertainer, I am just a dm close to your contacts FOR YOUR EVENTS | GRAPHICS DESIGNS | WEB DESIGN | I PROMOTER | DM👉 +2348155287551 Follow me on social media @mcwinnerkb

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Back to top button