Infinix Hot 7 is an entry level smartphone that was released recently by Infinix and we are going to look at the specifications of this new Android phone and see what the company has to offer with the new hot 7.
The Infinix Hot 7 comes with attractive features suitable for budget consumer and these features include 4000mAh battery that supports long lasting, fingerprint sensor for security and comes with Android 8.1 Oreo.
Let’s take a look at the full specifications of the Infinix Hot 7.
Infinix Hot 7 Full Specs
- Display: 6.2-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 720 x 1440 pixels display with an 19:9 aspect ratio and a 2.5D curved glass
- Colors: Black, Purple, and Gold color options
- Sensors: Gravity, Proximity and Light Sensor
- Dimension: 155.3 x 75.86 x 8.4 mm
- Material: Plastic
- Weight: 155g
- SIM: Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo, XOS 4.0 Honeybee
- Processor: Helio P22, Quad-core 1.3GHz
- RAM: 1GB & 2GB
- Back camera: 13-megapixel with f/1.8 aperture and LED flash
- Front camera: 8MP camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Storage: 16GB internal storage expandable up to 128GB via micro SD card
- Fingerprint sensor: YES, rear mounted
- Face Unlock: No
- OTG Support: Yes
- Battery: 4,000mAh capacity non-removable battery
Infinix Hot 7 Design and Display
The smartphone comes with notch that houses the selfie camera and an LED flash. This notch is situated on a 6.2-inch IPS capacitive touchscreen which supports 720 × 1440 pixels. It also has an aspect ratio of 19:9.
Coming to the camera position, the smartphone has it rear camera at the edge with its LED flash and beside it is the fingerprint scanner. The power and volume buttons of Hot 7 lies at the side of the smartphone for easy access.
The phone comes in various colours such as Black, Purple, and Gold.
Infinix Hot 7 Camera
The smartphone comes with a single 13MP rear camera sensor with an f/1.8 opening and dual LED flash for dark environ. This camera has support for Beauty Mode,HDR and Panorama. Coming to the front camera, the selfie camera consists of an 8MP camera with f/2.2 aperture.
Software And Performance
Ifinix Hot 7 runs on Android 8.1 Oreo, XOS 4.0 Honeybee operating system. It’s chipset is Helio P22, Quad-core clocked at 1.3GHz. Supporting the processor in the graphics and performance department is an ARM Mali GPU. Coming to the ram, the phone comes in two variants:
- A 1GB variant running on Android Oreo 8.1 Go Edition with XOS 4.O Honeybee UI
- 2GB variant running on Android Oreo 8.1 with XOS 4.O Honeybee UI
Both comes with internal Storage of 16GB and SD card slot that allows up to 128GB (dedicated slot)
Infinix Hot 7 Network Connectivity And Battery
The Infinix Hot 7 comes with support for 4G LTE and will work with most networks in Nigeria as well as other African countries. You still get the normal connectivity options on the device – WIFI, GPS and Bluetooth 4.2 support. There’s also the USB Charging port and a 3.5mm headphone jack
Infinix Hot 7 comes with a 4000mAh Li-Ion battery that supports long periods of heavy usage and more extended periods of standby time. The battery is irremovable and supports fast charging.
Ifinix Hot 7 Price And Availability In Nigeria And Other Countries
The price of Infinix Hot 7 varies from place to place however, the price should be around N46,000 – N54,000 and could be found on Jumia, Konga or Slot.
Please feel free to leave a comment and share this with friends.