Chief.Hon John Akperashi Gum finally reveals his 2023 Gubernatorial ambition on his birthday. Stating that the next Benue state governorship Election shall be, though not too young and not uprightly Old yet, he shall not be known to be well established economically and of no resources he could boast of, he, in essence shall not be financially buoyant and yet, he shall emerge the governor riding on the crest of those with goodwill and that of those who shall stake their personal resources to fund his campaigns.He moreover went ahead to advice Bola Tinubu to announce his presidential ambition.
Check out His speech
ANOTHER OF THE YEARS IS HERE AGAIN!!! A plus 1!
One a special and unique date like this; 04/05/, years back, the heavens opened and a creature unveiled!! He was to represent all I have represented thus far!
On a day like this, in my tradition, I hv always made some significant prophetic political prognostications that have never missed the proportions or marks. Those who have followed and are still following my imprints which have shaped their political allegiances and footsteps would sure expect that today, as usual, I shall profess to, and enunciate some political inferences in the emerging political order. I’m not gonna disappoint your anxiety. Now, to such, U CAN SAVE THIS PAGE.
1. 2023 governorship shall be STRICTLY between Kwande and Vandeikya specifically no matter the invading storms. Take it or leave it.
2. The next governor shall be, though not too young and not uprightly Old yet, he shall not be known to be well established economically and of no resources he could boast of, he, in essence shall not be financially buoyant and yet, he shall emerge the governor riding on the crest of those with goodwill and that of those who shall stake their personal resources to fund his campaigns.This should be particularly marked frm me.
3. Akume shall no longer contest for Senate, in 2023, but shall deploy his arsenals, using funds from his new office from Abuja although not too sprawling, anoint a Ihyarev loyalist of his to give the Nongov people who shall be making vehement stakes, a great deal of fight over the Senate seat come 2023.
4.Significantly, our governor shall be under extreme pressure, blackmail and intimidations from his kin and kith. Meetings, upon meetings and maneuvers to pile pressure on him to strategically empower/ enrich and develop his kinsmen as his parting legacies. Many, especially from Minda axis shall front and dangle the Senate agenda to extort, gain favours as well, blackmail and intimidate him. It’s usual and expectedly but he shall have to learn how to put his foot down properly and nicely otherwise there shall be commotions. But no doubt, the governor shall be contesting for Senate and shall equally have a serious fight with the Ihyarev extraction over this even as the zoning arrangement tilts to Nongov’s favour.
5. Now, at the National Level and the biggest of all; Bola Tinibu shall announce his presidential ambition. Pressures from the North shall be mounted on him to drop his ambition. He shall be provoked, end up calling Buhari an “ingrate and unappreciative opportunist” accusing equally Osibanjo whom the Buhari clique shall prefer as a successor “ a Betrayal “. An uncontrollable fight shall erupt. APC as a party shall go into extinction finally in 2023 because of Tinibu/ Buhari fight. Igbos shall form an alliance with the North to produce their 1st president ever because of this breakaways. PDP that could have benefited from this quagmire shall equally be basked into in-house fighting for supremacy. For the first time in Nigeria political history, a new party, peopled with fractions of APC and PDP shall put up an impressive appearance and capture power both at federal and state levels. Suffice it to say; time is up for both APC and PDP come 2023: Their Mumu don do.
5. Back home. Depending on how Ortom is going to pioneer the affairs of both the party and governance, there shall be an unexpected alignment and realignments beginning with the year 2011. Those fighting today shall end up in the same camp! So, avoid Dirty fights and foul language against each other!! Those u fight today leaving no room for reconciliation shall be your door opener for success tomorrow and it shall make it absolutely difficult for integration.
Ortom’s mandate is untouchable. No one shall invalidate his mandate but he must be magnanimous in victory so also all his appointees and loyalists. Benue is for us all to serve and be served; to add benefits to and also benefit from. Let partisan politics not tear your neighborhood apart as surely, surely u both shall need each other soonest. Cheers! ONE LOVE!!!
Also Follow us on Facbook, Twitter, Instagram For Give Away.