Here are seven things that can tell who is a good and who is a bad leader.
1. A good leader was once a good servant. Anyone who would be a good leader must have served a leader before with good records to show he was once good follower who would serve with commitments and faithfulness while a bad leader may have never been a follower or could have once been a bad follower
2. A good leader would see his position as a call to serve people. Only those who never desire the leadership as a position to rule but a position to serve and to defend people will be good leaders, anyone who aims to become a leader so as to exercise authority or be above others will end up being a bad leader.
3. Societal interest and selfish interest will differentiate the good from the bad leader. A good leader will always seek the peace of the people and the interest of the nation or society above his personal interests while a bad leader will be totally consumed by his personal goals, interest and desires. A good leader will be a man of the people but a bad leader will be a man after his own mind.
4. Respect for the law, the big difference. A good leader will create laws in order to guide the people to live in peace and harmony and ensure that himself and his entire kingdom obeys these laws. He will do everything to make sure that he and his own family would not have to defile the law of the land and make sure whoever fails to uphold the law is punish accordingly but a bad leader makes laws just for selfish purpose or for the fun of it, he and members of his family tends to break these law as any time.
5. Fulfilling his words. A good leader will be a man of his words, his words counts, whatever he can’t do, he won’t promise and whatever he promises he will do but a bad leader can never be true to his words,he will only say what pleases him, he can’t always do what he promises or may often promise what he won’t do.
6. Exemplifying! A good leader will always lead by example, he wants to make people do as he does or what he does, he wants the people to do what he can do, not what he can’t do. He asks others to make the sacrifices he is making not that which he can’t make. He will not send people to go, he will ask them to follow him but a bad leader wants people to offer the opposit of what he offers,he want them to make the sacrifices which he won’t.
7. Defence! A good leader will go out of his way to defend his people but a bad leader will ask people he can’t defend to defend him. He wants everyone to lay down their lives to save his but he can risk a thing to save them.
Do you like Winnaijatv? We count on you! Follow us on Googlenews. Click here and then Follow. Thank you!
Also Follow us on Facbook, Twitter, Instagram For Give Away.
BE THE 1ST TO SHARE THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS ON SOCIAL MEDIA USE THE SOCIAL MEDIA ICON ABOVE OR BELOW THANKS.