5 REASONS THAT SHOWS THERE WILL BE MASS FAILURE IN UAM SECOND SEMESTER EXAMS 2017/2018 ACADEMIC SESSION
In view of what has happened and what is happening on campus right now there are so many measures that they will be mass failure in this semester exams, read carefully;
1. SOME LECTURERS NOT COMING TO DELIVER LECTURES: In the early part of this semester it was viewed and verified that most of the lecturers didn’t come to the lecture halls to deliver lectures to students, this has lead to them been unable to cover up the work for the semester.
2. MATERIALS WERE NOT RELEASED BY LECTURERS EARLY: This is really what might cost a student to his total failure, in some departments and colleges lecture handouts, materials, where not released as at the time it was supposed to be released, and some lecturers totally refused to release a single material to students without any reason, this is the highest rate of failure with the bad lecture halls that we have.
3. BAD LECTURE HALLS: Here we don’t need a prophet to tell us that FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE MAKURDI lacks a standard lecture halls, this has really made so many student not to come out with good GRADES (no seats, no public address system, no enough halls etc.) a Lecturer delivering a lecture to over two thousand students in (SLT, ELT, MLT, AFLT, COVS. SQUARE etc.) without a public system is killing, only the first 5 LINES in the front get what the lecturer is offering which is bad I call it automatic failure because those people are not up to 50% of the whole class.
4. XMASS SUDDEN BREAK: Due to the sudden break embarked by the university which last for TWO MONTHS (2) has lead a lots of students to be lazy with academic works, so many students read and covered most of their academic work before embarking on that break which has made them to forget what they read and study, coming back on campus after 2 month and forgetting everything is so annoying and a wasted efforts so many of the students cried out loud, because is just like a start over so they said to our agents that embarked on this research.
5. NO LIGHT AND WATER SUPPLY ON CAMPUS: From my own part of view I rank this reason high that it will lead to mass failure in this semester Exams read carefully please…………!
The so called condition that was attached to the full resumption of students back on campus (COME ALONG WITH A READING LAMP TO SUPPORT THE LIGHT SUPPLY) is really causing more damage to students more than help cause is not every student who can afford a lamp, and notwithstanding the lamp can’t provide WATER for the Students. Furthermore there is a very poor supply of Light & Water to students (HOSTELS) due to the NON ACADEMIC STRIKE which lead to the Xmass Sudden Break (No. 4 Above)
Mean while until date students are still suffering for Water and Light Especially Students in the HOSTEL BLOCK B, and the entire students on campus and those off campus because there is no light supply except NEPA UNSTABLE SUPPLY OF LIGHT which I call OFF & ON. Without light on campus night classes to majority of the students is a freak because of the heat and darkness in Makurdi, so this made a lots of students to be unable to read their books at night in class as usual, WHAT IS THE FATE OF A STUDENT WHO DON’T READ HIS/HER BOOK ? I call it failure.
Above are more than enough to prove that there will be mass failure in this semester exams if nothing is done about the aforementioned background, we plead all student to read hard and work with it.
God bless you for reading and please don’t forget to share with your friends and love ones.
LONG LIVE ALUTA
LONG LIVE UAM
LONG LIVE WINNAIJA
Please if this article made sense to you please like our page on facebook for more (WINNAIJA.COM.NG)
COMING SOON! IS THE EXAM TIME TABLE FOR THE WHOLE COLLEGES AND DEPARTMENTS DON’T FORGET TO VISIT www.winnaija.co EVERY TIME FOR MORE UPDATES, LATEST MUSIC, VIDEO, NEWS, COMEDY, SPORTS, FASHON, AND YOU CAN ADVERTISE WITH US.
WE LOVE YOU AND THERES NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!