BREAKING NEWS: Fire outbreak at Federal University of Agriculture makurdi, Full student Hostel Burn down

WINNAIJA AGENT REPORT:

At about 9:30Pm today there was a spark of electricity in the students lodge (OFF CAMPUS) and the cause was due to illegal connections.

Furthermore information got to us that one of the student was ironing and left the iron plugged

The name of the hostel is Hilton Hostels opposite coppers field
Over 8 rooms were destroyed by? fire……..

No life was lost, all the students stuffs were destroyed,

WATCH VIDEO HEREo

Like our page on Facebook: Winnaija.com.ng

MORE PHOTOS BELOW:

Exif_JPEG_420 lO

 

 

 

 

 

 

Be the first to comment

Drop Your Comment Here